tt7000 RFIDMobile rugged handheld (IP65 class) for data collection of RFID tags (LF, HF or UHF).
Experience a new dimension in Mobile Computing
The handheld series tt7000 is developed as a modular product range. This concept allows the integration of a wide variety of components for almost all mobile applications with significant reduction of costs at the same time. The standard device is the common basis for the entire product family. Customer specific demands and wishes can be taken in account as
well as additional expansion by using card slots or the unique BackPack technology.
Secure your investment with modularity and upgradable concept
Instead of replacing the complete device only modular extensions are required for later on demands in mobile applications. This concept is the guaranty for minimizing the spare part stock as well as accessories and consumables. All cables and batteries can be used in all devices; one cradle supports the complete product family. With the handheld series tt7000 mobile users have everything they need.
Rugged and tough
The tt7000 series is designed for use in extreme working conditions. No protruding antennas, no unnecessary ports, protection against drop, dust and splash water (IP65) guarantee a long life time.
Communication at all levels
In addition to the integrated modem* for GSM/GPRS/Easy-GPRS, the tt7000 series offers models with WLAN, Bluetooth, laser scanner, camera, imager, internal GPS receiver, RFID reader, magnetic and/or chip card reader.
The standard rechargeable battery guarantees an exceptionally long period of use.
Even the basic configuration includes the following features as standard:
- the integrated aluminium core guarantees maximum stability and breaking resistance
- GSM/GPRS modem with Easy-GPRS communication *
- Telephony/GSM/GPRS/WLAN/1D/2D scanner
- RFID LF, HF or UHF tag reader all in one housing *
- three serial interfaces, freely programmable, USB
- and IrDA included in the standard configuration
- SD card and CF card slot included in the standard configuration
- modular configuration, subsequent upgrading or
- extension possible
- long-life 4000 mAh rechargeable battery
- exchangeable PowerPack 4000 mAh with charger
- high-contrast colour display
- back lighted keyboard with lock function,
- bottom row bevelled
- ribbed housing surface guarantees non-slip handling
- customised software with all options in the Windows CE.NET® range.
(* basic configuration tt7000C)
- HF (13.56 MHz)
- LF (125 - 134.2 kHz)
- UHF (865 - 915 MHz)
- Time Management
- Asset Management
- Waste Management
- Access Control and Security
- Localization Indoor / Outdoor
- Health Care
- Library and Documents
- Fashion and Apparel Industry
- General Warehouse
- Maintenance and Service
- Onsite and Field Service
- Transport and Delivery