« Product Overview
TRACKIL-LoxTRACKIL-Lox enables the collection, distribution, storage, use planning, use and distribution of non-sterile / sterile goods.
Instruments tracking system
- The software package TRACKIL-Lox is a software extension to the batch documentation system STERIL-Lox and connects to the preparation cycle of the Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD).
- TRACKIL-Lox enables the acceptance, distribution, storage, scheduling, use and distribution of non-sterile / sterile goods, thus transparently closing sterile documentation in the OR or field office.
- Thanks to its modular design, TRACKIL-Lox can be tailored to the needs of the customer. The system can be expanded at any time as needed.
- As in the production with STERIL-Lox, all processes with production identity, employees and time are documented here as well.
- TRACKIL-Lox is a user-friendly application optimized with RFID or barcode control and touchscreen function.
- Complete documentation of the sterile goods cycle from receipt to delivery of medical devices for reprocessing in the CSSD
- General view of all productions with information about the current location in real time
- Detailed and complete presentation of the production history of a set
- Insight into current packing lists and item-related item information with display of the media entered in STERIL-Lox.
- Reservation of medical devices for scheduled operations via templates or manual selection
- Live view of available and unavailable medical devices
- Request and status query of unavailable medical devices
- Inquiries from consumption points to the CSSD of set and item status are kept to a minimum
- Short INFORMATION ROUTES and TIME SAVINGS of the employees
- Case number assignment to the mission performed
- Input possibility of information / defects during the entire sterile cycle (fault management)
- Various report and evaluation options
- Direct connection to RFID systems