MC92Ex-ISKMobile rugged handheld for data collection of 1D/2D barcode datas. ATEX-Zone 1, Class 1, Division 1.
Powerful handheld computer for ATEX/IECEx Zone 1
The MC 92NOex-K Mobile Computer is a robust device for reliable barcode scanning in hazardous (potentially explosive) areas. The scan trigger is positioned in such a way that barcodes can be captured very conveniently. The integrated radio module enables real time data access to your host system.
The MC 92NOex-K combines the strength of Microsoft‘s Pocket PC platform with the power of the TI OMAC 4430 dual-core® processor with 1 GHz. A further highlight is the large easy-to-read 3.7" VGA colour display with touchscreen technology. The MC 92NOex-K is working with the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n radio standard.
Options / features:
- International approvals for global usability
- WLAN radio standard IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Easy battery changing in the Ex area
- Expanded storage capacity with replaceable SD card
- Various versions of replaceable keyboards
- Based on MC92NO from Motorola