AGXCTF 8108 UHFThe jewelry UHF tag to protect and manage your precious goods like jewelry and watches.
Protect your more precious goods
The Invengo Jewelry Tag AGXCTF-8108-C04 is a robust RFID tag specifically designed for jewelry. It is delivered on rolls to enable ease of scalability in the jewelry tracking application environments. Conforming to EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C, the AGXCTF-8108-C04 shows unprecedented performance over the entire bandwidth of 860 - 960 MHz, reliable operation in dense RF environments, and increased readability of tags within densely packed cases. It features a 96 bit EPC number and a 32 bit tag identifier (TID).
No battery is required for the AGXCTF-8108-C04. In addition, its nonvolatile memory (NVM) offers 100,000 cycle/50-year retention reliability. Prior to delivery, the AGXCTF-8108-C04 undergoes complete, stringent functional and parametric testing, ensuring the high quality that customers expect.
- Compliant to EPCglobal C1 Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C
- Operating frequency 860 - 960 MHz (ISM, world-wide license free available)
- 96-bit EPC number; 32-bit tag identifier (TID)
- Passive operation (no battery is required)
- 32-bit access password;
- 32-bit kill password
- Superior interference rejection yields excellent RFID performance
- Multi tag operation
- Flexible attachment to tagged items.