« Product Overview
AGX DPTZ-7Weather resistant stainless steel dome ptz camera ATEX zone 1.
Easy installation without external cables
The AGX DPTZ-7 is an innovative explosion proof PTZ dome camera station which combines pan/tilt, enclosure, telemetry receiver and camera into one fully integrated easy to install and maintain unit. No external wiring between pan/tilt and camera housing.
Mounted on base or on the seeling
Standard supply of the AGX DPTZ-7 includes one 6 core composite cable of 2 meters length and cable nut as well as sunshield. The AGX DPTZ-7 incorporates both Pelco D & P protocols and various baud rates for easy integration with most controllers. Vicon protocol is available upon request. The camera station can be either base or seeling mounted with optional mount bracket.
While the AGX IPTZ-5 is a analog system, converting it into an IP SOLUTION and connecting it on a network is easily achieved using a encoder housed in a explosion proof, weatherproof or indoor enclosure.
- Stainless steel 316L or 304 with electro polished or corrosion resistant paint finish for maximum corrosion protection
- Certified to ATEX EEx d IIB + H2 T6 (ATEX Directive 94/9/EC)
- Fully integrated receiver, pan/tilt, enclosure, wiper system and Integrated Optics Package (IOP)
- Pelco D/P standard. Vicon protocol upon request
- Supports advanced OSD menu
- Choice of 18X, 28X & 36X Sony ¼” Day/Night Camera modules
- Pan rotation : 360° continuous
- Tilt rotation : unobstructed -90° ~ +30°
- pan/tilt speed : 0.1°/S ~ 25°/S
- Weather Resistant to IP67 & NEMA 4X Standards
- Designed for ease of installation and minimal maintenance
- 2 meters 6 core composite cable lead supplied with unit. Other lengths available upon request.