AGX 270Ex UHFRFID antennas for UHF applications in the ATEX zone 2 and 22.
Read range up to 10m.
ATEX Zone 2 /22 certified Long Range (Far-field) UHF Antenna to be used from system integrators for integration in facilities /plants and systems to identify equipment, vehicles or people by means of UHF RFID technology from defined, long distance
- For example for automatic part identification during the supply chain, in the application of people or vehicle access control and all kind of other logistics applications etc.
- In cooperation with the AGX 80Ex UHF ATEX Zone 2 /22 certified ATEX UHF RFID readers system integrators and operators of industrial facilities are able to create complex UHF RFID systems in hazardous areas ATEX Zone 2 /22.
- Recommended for Far-field applications
- Versions with 30° or 70° beamwidth
- Wide read range up to 10 m
- Selectivity dependent upon reading distance
- ATEX UHF Antenna to be connected to ATEX UHF Reader AGX 80Ex UHF ETH
- UHF (865 - 915 MHz)
- Time Management
- Asset Management
- Waste Management
- Access Control and Security
- General Warehouse
- Maintenance and Service
- Onsite and Field Service
- Transport and Delivery
- Industry and Automotive
- ATEX-Zone 2 und 22
- ATEX Zone 1